Monday, May 12, 2008

ATC workshop ... Lesson 14

  For my second ultra card I chose to do a Diptych, I cut two pieces of thin matt board and rounded the corners on one side. Then I used the fresco technique to give it an old world look. The print came from an old dictionary and I used the references to “lady of the night” “lady of the evening” and “lady in waiting”. Added some brass hinges, a keyhole and a Dresden foil frame. The little brass key is just hanging from a spiral paperclip. Inside I stamped some sequence waste and then added some specialty paper and cutouts from a collage sheet. I printed the saying on Velum and just glued that in place. On the back I just glued on another image that had been cut from a collage sheet.

5 comments:

Lyn S said...

Fabulous!!!

juliekintaiwan said...

The rounded corners and hinges look so cool

Mandy C said...

love this

SueHart said...

Stunning ATC. Love the lady images. xx

Kim said...

What a fun atc!