Saturday, December 20, 2014

Elf Yourself Puppets
Free Templates Patterns and Printable

One more post before Christmas. I did not plan this one but I wanted to do some "Elf Yourselves" with my grand kids. I looked for some free patterns but I did not find any really good ones, so I decided to make my own. I had so much fun making memories with my grandbabies! The three year old did need a little more help but he still had a blast! It is almost Christmas so tell your friends so they don't miss out of this fun activity with there little ones.


 
Aren't they cute!
I did not want to just print them to save on ink, these have so much color! I think the card stock looks better anyway. However we did print the hands, ears and faces. 
There are three full sheets to this set. The finished elf is about 20 inches tall. One sheet is the printable hands and ears and they should be printed on card stock. Then you will need to take a picture of your child and that should be printed on card stock as well. 
Then there are two sheets of patterns. Just print these on standard copy paper and use repositional glue to adhere them to colored card stock. Cut them out and peel off the patterns. To do the stockings, I just cut strips of red with my paper cutter, glued them across both legs and then trimmed the stripes off to the edge of the legs. We then added glitter glue to jazz them up! 

Feel free to pin the picture of the boys above but Get the pattern at my little etsy store! 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh golly!!I hope if people use this pattern, they share with you/us! So cute!! Thank you for sharing.

Helena said...

it looks wonderful, thank you for the pattern

Unknown said...

Question i would like to do this for a wall, but i want to know what is the size that you use for the faces?

AlteredArtifacts said...

It would depend on how large you printed them. Mine were about 5 inches from ear to ear :))

Robert said...

Such an amazing read! This site is full of positivity and I'm grateful for you sharing it!






Take My Online Course For Me

Rite Way Towing & Recovery Inc said...

Their roadside assistance towing company in queens for larger automobiles.